Terms and Conditions
- When submitting an order you are entering into a contract with us to supply you with handmade jewelry items as described in the product details. This contract will become binding upon your acceptance via email of your order.
- In the rare circumstance of the product you ordered not being available, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the appropriate action (i.e. full refund or a substitute product incurring a part refund or extra payment as required)
- All jewelry on this website is handmade to order.
Marie Wilson, 3034 Langley Rd. Loganville, GA 30052
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS AND PHOTOS
- Clear pictures are provided to allow you to see each piece. Please be aware that they are taken close up. Pay close attention to the measurements provided for a true idea of scale.
- Due to the irregularities of hand stamping, we reserve the right to sell items with minor differences to the products photographed.
CURRENCY, SALES TAX AND IMPORT DUTY
Customers may browse the site using their currency of choice. All purchases are completed in US dollars.
Jazzie J's Jewelry is not responsible for any import duties/VAT taxes which may be applicable to your country.